Workshops delivering key tools and techniques to
- Create progressive change
- Gain more confidence
- Understand your child's perspective
- Remove negative habits & beliefs
- Enrich your relationships
- Discover easy empowerment tools and techniques to use in your daily life.
- Explore the power of communication.
- Understand what drives our behaviours.
- Communicate more effectively at home and work.
- Build betterrapport and relationships.
- Create more resourceful states for yourself.
- Enrich your own and your child’s life by removing negative patterns.
- Discover your and your child’s NATURAL LEARNING PROCESS(not all of us learn the same way).
- Learn language techniques beneficial in getting to the core when resolving issues.
- Parents who want to help their children.
- Busy people who can't take time off work.
- Executives looking for new skills.
- Retirees looking for a something new.
- Business professionals who want to learn self-coaching.
- People who want powerful new tools and techniques.
Our firm belief is that there are no in effective people; only in effective states of mind. There is no failure, only feedback.
The workshop will give you tools & techniques to:
- learn HOW to do - what you do - DIFFERENTLY, to get the positive result you desire.
- identify your fully effective states of mind and how to create thosestates at any time.
- gain more insight into your child’s thought process.
- that transform all areas of your life, personal and professional.
All of this put into a model you can learn quickly.
"Thank you for this. It was very interesting.
What I loved was the friendly relaxed way you presented to us but also it was professional and serious.
Being a mum is a serious business after all! Your explanation of thought process and how everything is "filtered by the recipient" really interested me.
As a parent and teacher, I’ll be observing my child (and students) very carefully today!
I'm very interested by the proportion of mannerism versus language that communicates. I am very interested by the body language aspect of this.”
“I like the real case examples, how it is being used in business (the stop smoking example (Sounded interesting) and would be interested in a bit more of the science behind it all I guess.”